NCSOA / CLEAT NEWSLETTER
Date: Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
Time: 5:30 pm (1730)
Location: CCPOA Building, 3122 Leopard St.
On Tuesday , April 26th, a General Meeting of the NCSOA / CLEAT will be held. I hope you will come to the meeting because we need all of the input that you can provide. And if you have any questions this is the place to ask.
1. May 2016 will be the twenty third anniversary of the NCSOA.
2. The shirts order is in. Anybody who wants to buy a shirt can come by the Annex. The shirts are $15 each. We take cash, checks or credit cards. Also, check with Officer J. Bayardo at the Main Jail.
3. The Association pays its members to recruit. For ever person you recruit you get $10. If you also sign them up for the PAC you get $5. That’s a possible $15 for every sign-up.
4. The NCSOA will be supporting a Beach to Bay Relay team this year. The team’s name is “Hurtin for Certain”. The race will be on May 21st. Hope to see you all there supporting our team.
5. We would like to remind everyone to keep Robert Shaw in your prayers as he continues his fight against cancer. Also, Chris Bullard is currently out sick and we ask that you keep him in your prayers as well.
6. Be sure you have given your E-mail address to the Association. We are setting up the web site to automatically notify everyone with an E-mail address of up coming events, such as General Meetings and Fundraisers. If you did not receive an E-mail about this last meeting, be sure to contact a Board Member to update your E-mail address.
NCSOA is a 501 (c) (4) organization since May 15, 2010
230 Members & 172 PAC Members Strong
Support County Law Enforcement
Visit us at:
"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"
Founded May 1993